Sunday, May 3, 2015

How to do a manicure

HOW TO DO A MANICURE

Today i went with my friend to the nail salon , I couldnt do my nails because I play an instrument and its hard to play with long nails or fake nails.
Today I observed and asked questions on how to do it.
Ingridients you will need
•nail-polish remover,cotton swabs,nail clippers,2 types of nail polish(base coat) , (nail polish) and top coat.

-remove previously nail polish
-shape your nails (optional) and clipp them
-soak your nails in a bowl of warm water with soap.
-apply callouse or cuticle remover and  remove them.
-moisturize hands with cream or silky oil.
-choose your nail polish.
   You will apply the base coat and 2 coats of the nail polish you chose and finish with a clear top coat.

Hope it helped leave comments for questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment